CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

giving in to the blog world

So this is my very first blog entry...ever. I've been wanting to create a blog for a long time but for one reason or another haven't. I guess I just had not found the right amount of inspiration. I always have too much to say about a myriad of issues from my daily life to world events and the general state of existence but the daunting task of expression has always thwarted me. However, tonight, after watching a very powerful youtube video (which I will discuss in further detail in my next posting), I became inspired. This is an experiment that I hope will succeed but who knows how much time I will be able to allocate from life for this blog. Being a high school teacher doesn't really give me too much free time but I'm hoping that with summer around the corner, I will have time for this blog to take off and hopefully ride the momentum. Let's just hope this "commitment" doesn't end up like my commitment to going to the gym. I'm not quite sure what the overall tone or theme for this blog will be yet and hopefully that will develop with time but for now..."ranting" is probably an adequate description.

0 comments: